Role: SOC Analyst L1
Location: Mumbai, India
- Monitor and analyse logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms to identify and triage security incidents affecting the customers.
- Assess the security impact of security alerts and traffic anomalies to identify malicious activities and take mitigating actions, discuss with customers and internal teams
- Use security tools and technologies to analyse potential threats to determine impact and report
- Create Alerts or tickets as per defined process
- Create and circulate reports periodically
- Work in a 24X7 shift-based system as per rotation basis
- Track and update incidents and requests based on client's updates and analysis results.
- Develop and distribute information and alerts on required corrective actions to the organisation.
- Proactively research and monitor security information to identify potential threats that may impact the organisation.
- Learn new attack patterns, actively participate in security forums
- Knowledge of an enterprise SIEM platform, preferably expertise on ELK Stack.
- At least 1 years of experience in a Security Operation Centre (SOC)
- Well-developed logical thinking capabilities, to be able to investigate cases
- Understanding of Windows, Linux OS
- Should have expertise on TCP/IP network traffic and event log analysis
- Basic troubleshooting skills
Cybernx was founded by individuals who have extensive experience in uplifting and transforming other businesses. Cybernx was founded by a small group of entrepreneurs with big ideas and a lot of ambition. The Cybernx team has innovated and risen through the top positions to become one of the world's top cyber security companies.
Share this on: